Sunday, November 27, 2016

Thanksgiving and the Start of Christmas Shopping

I cannot believe Thanksgiving is passed, the leftovers almost all eaten, and now I am looking toward December!  My family that got my giving thanks card also got a little gift card to start the shopping season off to a start.  Hope everyone enjoys the stores I picked.

I loved the prima paper dolls, but have not found a lot of time to use them, so I dressed one up for a thanksgiving card.  I also used an old pack of Basic Grey paper - so sad that I will not be able to get any more since they shut down their scrapbook shop and now focus on fabric.

To my friends and family, keep safe, keep warm and do not try to do too much!





Paper: Basic Grey (Lucille)
Dies: Sizzix (Hello You, Friendship Words Script)
Stamps: Amy R Stamps (Sassy Sentiments), Prima (Doll 910198)
Other: Prima (Tag Pad, Flowers-Cinderella Collection)

No comments:

Post a Comment