Sunday, October 30, 2016

Happy Halloween 2016

Happy Halloween!

I have so much fun crafting when I pull out my Doodlebug papers - they make me smile!  Todays card was done with a little Tim Holtz stamps and texture fades with a silly little Doodlebug addition.

I have always enjoyed Halloween, but this year we added a "permanent" decoration - yesterday we went to the spca and picked up an older cat which we named Spooky Boo, she is a beautiful shiny solid black.  She settled in and today is spending time napping on the sofa - just like she has lived here forever.  She even ignores the yelling at the football games that are on today.  A perfect addition to the family!





Stamp: Stampers Anonymous (Halloween Silhouettes)
Texture Fade: Sizzix (Halloween Background & Borders)
Paper: Doodlebug Design inc (Haunted Manor)

No comments:

Post a Comment