Sunday, August 30, 2015

Welcome - California Admissions Day

On September 9th, California celebrates the anniversary of our admission to the United States of America.  From the beauty of the coasts and forests, to the "food basket" of the US,  to the unique people - Californians should be proud. 

I created a simple card that celebrates all the beauty of CA without looking like a Beach Boy song.  The SEI Field Notes line provided some beautiful images and colors.  The challenge was printing the sentiments on the tags using the computer - not for the faint of heart, and I am sure there is an easier way.

I think next year I will have to do a salute to Kentucky, where so many of my family lives and where we called home.






Paper and Sundries:  SEI (Field Notes)
Dies:  Spellbinders (Labels 12)
Stamps:  CMTH (Around the Block)

No comments:

Post a Comment