Saturday, June 20, 2015

Father's Day 2015

Just a quick extra post this month.  I wanted to wish all involved fathers a very heartfelt Happy Father's Day!  Notice the word involved?  My father has been into being a father before he ever laid eyes on me, and he was involved in my like (sometimes more than I wanted him to be, especially when I was a teenager).  He was there to play, tease, argue, help with homework and generally harass me.  However, through it all, I always knew he had my back - kind of like the car commercial I keep seeing on television.



Today is another attempt at merging my love of card making with my new love, a used Cricut machine we (my dear friend Shelley, partner in craft hoarding) purchased from our friend Marissa.  It has, unfortunately, become a new addiction.


SUPPLIES:

Patterned Paper and die cuts:  (Good Ol' Sport) Graphic 45


Cricut Cartridge:  Designer's Calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment