Friday, September 12, 2014

Talk Like a Pirate Day


Avast, Me Hearties!  In celebration of September 19th, I would like to wish everyone a happy “Talk like a Pirate Day!”  Ridiculous, maybe, but sometimes playing pirate releases the child in all of us.  I plan on going into the office, and driving staff a bit bonkers as I digress from my normally professional demeanor.  At least, until I have to go to a meeting or answer the phone, or send an email – basically all of 5 minutes at the beginning of the day.  However, it does start the day off with a smile!



This card was fun to make – lots of messy stamping and I got to use my skull die for something other than Halloween.  So Shiver Me Timbers and have a happy September 19th!


 

SUPPLIES:

Patterned Paper:  (Snorkel) Cosmo Cricket

Stamp:  (Cutthroat Lizzie, Pirate Sentiments) Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Dies:  (Mini Bat and Skull set) Sizzix

 

1 comment: