Sunday, July 14, 2013

Summer Card Class 2 – Week 1 Day 5 Part 1

Big title for a little post – but it makes sense, if you know me.  There was one sketch this week that I had not used yet (and new optional color combos), and there was a new technique I learned that I had to try.  So I had to do both (had to), but not on the same card.  It is just me being a little obsessive.



This card is the third sketch one – and would have been done in the 10 minute challenge window except – stickles take forever to dry when it is slightly humid outside.  Does the card count as being done if nobody can touch it yet?  I guess it is one of life’s mysteries, lol.

SUPPLIES:

Cardstock: (Outdoor Denim) CTMH

Patterned Paper: (Sarita) CTMH

Stamp:  (A True Thank You) CTMH

Ink:    (Midnight Muse) Stampin Up!

Dies: (Window Frames Collection Framelits) Stampin Up!

Other:  (paper piercing patterns) Stampin Up!, (Orange Peel Ice Stickles) Ranger

 

No comments:

Post a Comment