Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Summer Card Class 2 Week 1 Day 1

The first day of class – and I get to tear the plastic off and open all of my neon ink pads that have been sitting on the rack for 6 months or more. Today is about using a color combo and a sketch, and making a birthday card for a friend who is turning 21 (that last bit is my own assignment). Turned out to be too many challenges at one time, the project took too long and the card turned out very simple but I love the graphic look to it. Now I just need to get it in the mail!



SUPPLIES: Cardstock: (Black) CTMH, (pink) unknown
Stamp: (Sentiment Sampler) Paper Smooches
Ink: (Neon Orange, Neon Yellow, Neon Pink, Neon Blue) Hero Arts
Other: (Merry foam letters) American Craft Thickers, (peppermint twist rhinestones) K&Company

1 comment: