Saturday, May 11, 2013

Thank You To Mothers

Last year I bought all the makings for this card in order to make a Mother’s Day card this year for my mother.  Unfortunately, we lost my mother late last year – so this Mother’s Day is a bit bittersweet.  However, I try not to dwell in the sad places in life for too long at a time, so this Mother’s Day, I want to focus on a few mothers who have been in my life for a very long time.  While they are not my mother, they are the mothers of my friends and cousins, and they have always opened a place in their hearts for me.



So this year, I would like to thank all the mothers for the tough job they have, and for making a little time to mother children who do not belong to them!



SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: (White) CTMH, (Pear Pizzazz) Stampin Up!
Patterned Paper: (Victoria Gardens 6X6 Paper Pad) Echo Park
Stamp:  (Sew Pretty) Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine, (Circle Around) CTMH, (All About Mom Sentiments) AmyR Stamps
Ink:    (Onyx Black) Versafine, (Vintage Photo Distress) Ranger
Dies: (mini sewing room) Tim Holtz Alterations for Sizzix
Other:  (oval scallop punch) Stampin Up!, (Letterbox Ribbon) American Crafts, (sewing machine charm) CR Trimmings

No comments:

Post a Comment