Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween 2012

Apparently, I got on a kick with the kid stamps – so I used them on Oktoberfest, Fall, Thanksgiving, and Halloween.  To be honest, I got bored coloring blond hair, and brown hair, and red hair …  So I stared at my Halloween image – I had the card all laid out, just the image needed coloring – for several days.  Then it dawned on me, I would try my hand at black and white – or in this case a grey tone colored image with a pop of orange for the moon. The only real challenge was that I do not have sufficient grey tones to really do nice shading.

 I like the way it looks – different than everything else I have been coloring.  Sometimes a change is just what we needed! 
SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: (White) Papertrey Ink, (Grey, Black, Sunflower) CTMH,
Patterned Paper: (Enchantress, Mystic and Obscure from the Phantom collection) Pink Paislee
Stamp:   (Halloween Brigitta, Halloween Scene) C.C. Designs, (Toil & Trouble) Making Memories
Ink:    (Tuxedo Black) Memento, (Soft Granite Shadow Ink) Hero Arts
Copics: 0, C00, C1, C2, C3, C5, 100, BV0000, YR20, YR21, YR23, YR24
Dies: (nested tombstones) Spellbinders
Other:  (ribbon doilies) Basic Grey, (Silver, White) Uniball Signo Gel Pens, (pearls) A Muse

1 comment:

  1. The orange really pops! I enjoy looking at it because it is so different. You are amazing!!!
    - your biggest fan :))

    ReplyDelete