Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 8 – Stretch - Labels

I love the colors in this card – I could have a whole wardrobe in these colors (and shoes!).  I basically just layered the papers, then stamped, embossed, and die cut a label.  I have used more vellum and paper collections in this class than I have in the past year – and I am having a great time!  I pulled out my white gel pen – but discovered that once I start with the faux stitching lines, I cannot stop.  It is a problem I will have to deal with – along with all that paper and embellishments multiplying in my craft room.  Now to catch up with class since I am a day behind!

SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: (Kraft, Vellum) Stampin Up!, ( Melon Berry) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (Nantucket paper collection) Pink Paislee
Stamp:  (Flutter By) Lawn Fawn, (Vintage Labels) A Muse Studio
Ink:    VersaMark
Dies: (Labels) A Muse Studio
Other:  white gel pen, white embossing powder, buttons, embroidery floss

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like your card! Great use of banners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the soft colors and the layering of the banners with the label you created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with this assignment. Gray was the problem for me, I only have one piece of gray paper in my stash of thousands. This is my first interactive class and I am looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete