Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 4 – Stretch - Graphics

This card was super simple – I stamped the image and embossed in white, then repeated with one image in red.  My stamp positioner was a most valuable tool!  Plus another tool that made the task simple – the tiny attacher stapler - it made short work of attaching the vellum (thanks to an idea from Julie Ebersole).  I always thought of vellum as a wedding/dressy card occasion – but when I could not find my acrylic cards, vellum was the only substitute that I could think of. 

SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: (White) Papertrey Ink, (Kraft) Stampin Up!
Stamp:  (Big Pieces) Stampin Up!, (Magical Wishes) Amy R Stamps
Ink:    (VersaMark, Versafine) Tsukineko
Other:  Tim Holtz Idea-ology Tiny Attacher stapler, (circle shape maker) Creative Memories, (red rhinestone) Queen and Co,  (white embossing powder) Hero Arts, (red embossing powder) Stampin Up!

2 comments:

  1. I really like how the one red image pops up and the break in the image with the circle sentiment. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking Mr. Target would like this one.

    ReplyDelete