Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 11 – Stretch - Reverse

Hello again!  I have skipped over Day 10 and will come back to it – I know what I want to do, but my closest crafting friend has the coordinating punches for my stamp set.  I do not know what I would do if she moved since we tend to buy things and split/share them!  Thankfully I am going to her house this weekend for a crop – so I will finish Day 10 soon.

In the meantime, Day 11 focused on reverse stamps.  I can tell you that Jennifer McGuire’s card was amazing – white ink, on kraft paper and colored in with pencils.  My take (with embossing added and a frame) does not look too bad unless you saw the original!  Oh my, practice makes perfect – and apparently, while I can color with Copics, I need more practice with my pencils!  I did use the diffuser again while embossing – and then covered the edge between with a scalloped circle to tidy things up.  I am getting better with the diffuser (twice in a week’s time period – woo hoo!) – so I think there may be hope for the other skills.
SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: (Kraft) Stampin Up!
Patterned Paper:  (Happy Go Lucky paper collection) American Crafts
Stamp:  (Large Blossom) Hero Arts, sentiment from Stampin Up!
Ink:    (White Daisy) CTMH
Other:  (Honeydew baker’s twine) The Twinery, (Yellow Ochre, Chartreuse pencils) Prismacolor, (Tim Holtz Embossing Diffuser) Sizzix

No comments:

Post a Comment