Friday, June 8, 2012

Under the Sea

Ever have one of those days at work – that lasts an entire week?  I did, and I really hope to never repeat it.  So I came home, and made some summery cards, and signed up for another online card class to take my cares away.  I am thrilled to take another one since I have not had time to take any online card classes since December!

I saw the printed paper and had to make undersea cards – the imagery was just amazing without being cartoony fishy.  Does that make sense?

These cards were super simple – the hardest part was cutting out the stamped images. The colors were so vibrant it was easy to pick out some scrap ribbon and brads.  Also, I should note that the paper was actually more like chipboard covered in paper, a thick postcard.  Since the two pieces were given to me in a class as extras – I do not have the original packaging for a “proper” name, but was thrilled with the bonus.
SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: (White) Papertrey
Patterned Paper:  (Oceana collection) Christine Adolph for Creative Imaginations
Stamp:  (Under the Sea) Technique Tuesday, (write your message) Hero Arts
Ink:   (Tuxedo Black) Memento
Copics: various (the list is missing, I will post if I ever find it)
Other:  (Peacock Lane buttons, brads, bling) BoBunny, scrap ribbon, (uniball white gel) Signo

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! I enjoy seeing your under the sea type cards.

    ReplyDelete