Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pink Princess Birthday

Have I mentioned that I just love the Greeting Farm stamps?  This Princess Anya is just so perfect for all the princesses that I know (big and small). It actually looks cute as an embellishment for scrapbook pages, especially for those pages where certain mouse sanctioned princesses may have been photographed with a middle aged group of smiling idiots?!  I am not naming names, but I know who you are!  lol

The pack of patterned paper that I used came from another gift from my British craft magazine addiction (see earlier post).  Since I did not have chartreuse ribbon – I colored white May Arts crinkle ribbon with my Copic markers – once dry, you cannot even tell that the ribbon did not start off that color.  Then I went crazy with the gold stickles and the card took forever to dry!
SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: (White) Papertrey
Printed Paper:  (Quite Contrary) My Mind’s Eye
Stamp:  (Princess Anya) The Greeting Farm
Ink:   (Tuxedo Black) Memento
Copics:  misc
Other: (white crinkle) May Arts, (Label 13) Spellbinders, (gold) Stickles, (clear gem) Hero Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment