Monday, June 18, 2012

Flippers

In less than two weeks my big work project will kick off – we have been working on it for the past 2 years.  Talk about stress and so many things to get done!  Plus summer is here and it has been in the triple digits for almost a week.   I needed a little “vacation” so I created my own little day at the beach.

I dug out my color spritzer tool from Stampin Up for this card.  This tool can be used with most markers (Stampin Up markers and Copics - sketch and ciao are my choice in it) and the result is a perfect sand look.  It does a wonderful job on “sky” as well.  It gives a different effect compared to the Copic Airbrush system - a bit more texture.
When I was done coloring, I added Glossy Accents to her goggles and her flippers.  Hope you are having a great summer!
SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: (White) Papertrey, misc. scraps
Stamp:  (fun in the sun) Penny Black
Ink:   (Tuxedo Black) Memento
Copics: various
Other:  (Glossy Accents) Ranger, (dots and swirls embossing folder) Sizzix, (Blossom 2 die) Spellbinders) seashell brad

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute gal! Love the color combo too. Thank you so much for playing along in our Summer Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete