Wednesday, June 27, 2012

4th of July

Have you tried a Close to My Heart (CTMH) Workshop on the Go?  Now that CTMH has upgraded their patterned paper to a two sided cardstock weight, I had to give their workshop kits a spin.  While I did not follow the workshop guide to make a layout – the exclusive stamp set in the kit, the patterned paper and the techniques in the full color instruction were perfect for a 4th of July card.  All I had to do was pull out a stamp set with the perfect sentiment and I was ready to stamp!

As always, I have a “lesson learned” from this crafting session – punch out circles of cardstock and then stamp the half scallops (or in my case the star scallops) onto the punched out circles.  I tried to stamp first then punch – but could punch close enough to the edge. 

SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: (Colonial White, Cranberry, Pacifica) CTMH
Patterned Paper: (Elemental Workshop) CTMH
Stamp:  ( Celebrate Everyday) Hero Arts; (Everyday Life) CTMH
Ink:    (Onyx Black) Versafine, (Desert Sand) CTMH,  (Stone Wash, Poppy) Hero Arts
Dies: (Labels Twenty-Three) Spellbinders
Other: (papaya ribbon) A Muse Studio, (Berry Red Ice Rox) Queen and Company, (Colonial White clips) CTMH

No comments:

Post a Comment