Sunday, May 6, 2012

Butterflies and Lace

Sometimes the world just seems to speed up and you cannot imagine getting everything done that you have planned.  Well, that is how it seems for me right now – I do not seem to have time in the day for my crafting.  However, I have managed to get a few things done – and would like to share.

I attended a “Mystery Class” at http://www.stamperscorner.net/ a few months ago.  The class centered on Little Yellow Bicycle and featured their different embellishments instead of a lot of stamping.  The students were all sent home with a ton of leftover embellishments (Carol was so very generous) and I ran around the store picking up coordinating paper to match. 



I came home and challenged myself to make cards without a lot of stamping.  I have to say, these little personal challenges are difficult for me, but I am happy with the way this card turned out.  I even managed to dig out and dust off my mulberry paper to make a flower.

What crafting techniques do you find to be a challenge?

SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: (White) Papertrey
Printed Paper:  (Flutter by, Teal Daisy, Elizabeth Park) Little Yellow Bicycle
Stamp:  (Graceful Greetings) A*muse Studio
Ink:   (Slate) A*muse Studio
Other: (corduroy brad, mulberry paper) Stampin Up, (Dienamics Dizzy Doily) My Favorite Things, (flower die) Cuttlebug, (clear gem) Hero Arts, (dimensional butterfly sticker) Little Yellow Bicycle

No comments:

Post a Comment