Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Valentine - Sweet

Here is my final Valentine’s Day card – I feel so relieved to have completed the last one since I was not sure if I would have time in February.  Now I just need to make sure I get them in the mail closer to the date – that is another story!

This is a very simple card – just a little paper piecing – and I mean little – the large heart and the tiny little arm that is wrapped around it.  Then I just colored and layered with foam dots.  The little figure stamp is from Stampin Up, but unfortunately, the stamp is from 2006 and I cannot give you the name of it.    The sentiment stamp is from Close to My Heart.
Hope you are safe and warm where you are!
SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: (White) Papertrey Ink, (Poppy Parade) Stampin! Up
Patterned Paper: ( happy go lucky collection) Pebbles
Stamp:  (Mad About You) Close to My Heart, (figure) Stampin! Up
Ink:   (Tuxedo Black) Memento
Markers: (T1, T2, 0, E000, E00, Y21) Copic, (Poppy Parade) Stampin! Up
Dies:  (Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles Large, Labels Twenty-One, Classic Scalloped Ovals Large) Spellbinders
Other:  scrap ribbon (from pajamas as mentioned in earlier post), (ruby red rhinestones) Queen & Co

1 comment: