Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas

Just one last post for 2011 – tomorrow I start a massive baking effort, and then parties, cookie exchanges and one more trip shopping with a dear friend of mine, Christmas with family – and then a wonderful New Year’s with my other family that will last a week.
Here is the very last project that I needed to complete for a gift – a new Christmas ornament for my mother.  I purchased the acrylic ornament (and matching chipboard) from Stampers’ Corner www.stamperscorner.net – they have several styles left as of Saturday – so if you are looking for something a little different, I’d try one of these ornaments.  Then it was a matter of layering and stamping, and spilling glitter everywhere! 

Best wishes for a delightful and magical Christmas and a very happy New Year!
SUPPLIES:
Other:  Darcie’s acrylic ornament (Ariana – Long)

1 comment:

  1. Love this, especially the snowman side! Your mother will love getting this :)

    ReplyDelete