Saturday, November 5, 2011

Find Joy

Hello!  It has been busy at my home, between Halloween and the Scrapbook Expo,  Croptoberfest and work – a lot of crafting for others (or no crafting at all) but not for myself!  Then I had a window of opportunity, and jumped at the chance to make this card.  While it has a summer tone to it, I just had to use this stamp set – all the layering possibilities just begging me to get inky.   Not sure if you can tell in the photo, but I fussy cut to my heart’s delight and layered trees, clouds, leaves, and the little girl (her feet are kicking out from the card). 
Holiday boot camp begins on Monday – I cannot wait to see all the new things I will be learning! 


SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: (White) Papertrey
Printed Paper:  (Yellow dot) BoBunny, (A Little Hello)  Pebbles, floral lane collection
Stamp:  (Swinging Girl) Darcies
Ink:   (Tuxedo Black) Memento
Copics:  misc
Other: (stardust) Stickles, (uniball gold) Signo, (bakers twine) Papertrey Ink, antique button

1 comment: