Sunday, November 27, 2011

Flirty Anya

I hope that everyone had a pleasant Thanksgiving holiday with family and friends – and that nobody got caught up in the Black Friday madness!

As I type this post – an image came to mind.  I will have to use this same stamp from the Greeting Farm – but do it in sparkly Christmas colors (or even New Year’s Eve) or even a 4th of July. Apparently today, I’m in a glitter mood! 

This little Flirty Anya has been paper pieced, colored with Copics, and Rock Candy Distress Stickles were smeared over the flower in her hair.  The dangle is from the vintage pack I purchased in Brentwood a while ago– I just keep using things from the pack and there is still so much more in it!


SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: (White) Papertrey Ink
Printed Paper:  (Bouquet from the Portrait Collection) Crate Paper
Stamp:  (Flirty Anya) The Greeting Farm
Ink:   (Tuxedo Black) Memento
Copic:  various
Other: (Rock Candy) Distress Stickles, (bakers twine) My Minds Eye, antique dangle, (big scalloped circles) Spellbinders

No comments:

Post a Comment