Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wishing for Summer Days

Hello to all!  I am counting down the days until the online Holiday Boot Camp class - but I have a few cards to share over the next few days thanks to my friend Shelley, who took some amazing photos – so very different from my photography!



This card is my first tri fold attempt.  I started with a 5 ½ “by 12 “piece of Papertrey Ink white cardstock – it is a nice durable cardstock that folds beautifully.  I scored the paper at the 1”, 2”, 4”, 6” and 9” marks on my Martha Stewart scoring board.   Then I just had the fun of decorating – and dreaming of summer!


SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: (White) Papertrey Ink
Printed Paper:  Mini dicuts from Moxie (tiny prints used for her hat), (Splash Dance collection) Imaginisce
Stamp:  (fun in the sun) Penny Black, (studio sampler one) Amuse Studios
Ink:   (Tuxedo Black) Memento
Punches:  (scallop) Stampin Up, (grass) Martha Stewart, (sandcastles) EK Success
Copics:  E08, E09, E50, E53, E95, E97,  BG10, BG13, YG41, YR04, YR31, YR61, G02, Y38, R02, R22, W00, W1, W3
Other:  stickles

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! You put so much thought and detail into your cards, which is what makes them so special. Love the textures on this one.

    ReplyDelete