Sunday, October 16, 2011

Halloween 2011

I spent last evening at Croptoberfest – and worked on my Halloween cards – in between eating too many treats!
The catalyst for the cards came from a blog I read http://prairiepaperandink.typepad.com/ on a regular basis, and Amy mentioned some adorable stamps she had used were from the $1 bin at Michaels – and off I ran.  I was so happy to find them!  What a bargain and so very cute!  Then I used the skills I learned from my online class (thank you, Jennifer McGuire) and quickly made a bunch of rosettes to embellish my cards (adding a strip of washi tape to them before folding). 
I had fun coloring the little witch – since she made me smile the whole time (really, when do you get to work with green as a skin tone)!  Now I just have to get these cards into the mail.


SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: (White) Papertrey, (Heather, Blackberry, Onyx, Wasabi) Amuse Studios
Printed Paper:  (Ambrosia collection) Basic Grey
Stamp:  (Witch, Halloween) Craftsmart – dollar bin at Michaels
Ink:   (Tuxedo Black) Memento
Copic:  YG00, YG01, YG03, W00, W1, W5, W7, W9, BV00, BV04
Ribbon:  (black ruffle) May Arts, (heather satin) Amuse Studios
Other:  (blackberry buttons, onyx baker’s twine, washi tape) Amuse Studios, (small rosette die) Tim Holtz/Sizzix, Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment