Monday, October 10, 2011

Catching Up!

Hello again!  I have been laid up due to a neck injury the past week - still hurts to sit up too long - which means no crafts, no computer and I had to cancel a trip to San Diego (and that is when my family knew I really hurt)!  However, I wanted to remind everyone that there is another online class scheduled, Holiday Bootcamp, and you can register here:  http://www.onlinecardclasses.com/ .  So if you keep meaning to make homemade Christmas cards etc. - this class is the one for you.  Now I just need to heal up prior to the class so that I can enjoy my hobby again.

Since I have not made my Halloween cards yet for this year, I've included photos of last year's cards.  I used Papertrey Ink's jar stamps (love them), the paper, accessories etc are from Making Memories Toil & Trouble, and I used the Martha Stewart drippy goo punch.  I loved using so many prints on one card - just by cutting the paper into strips.




No comments:

Post a Comment