Monday, September 19, 2011

Online Class Day 7

Wow, I’ve made it through Day 7 of the class – and I am only 1 day behind!  How is everyone else holding up in the class?
I’ve tried stamping with markers before (a little bit here and there).  This is the first time I tried using the first and second generation stamp on the same card.  It really is dramatic – though I’m not sure about the cards I came out with – very much out of my norm.  I guess that’s part of the whole point of taking classes – learning new techniques and stepping out of our comfort zones. 
I definitely have an addiction to Perfect Pearls mist – it makes everything softer, less harsh (and covers a whole bunch of errors) – wonder if I can just spray myself in the mornings with it (would it have the same effect)?


SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: (White) Papertrey,
Stamp:  (Find Joy) Hero Arts, (Hippy Girl) Kasiercraft
Ink:   VersaMark, (Chipped Sapphire) Ranger
Other:  (various gemstones) Hero Arts, (Perfect Pearls mister) Ranger, Embossing Powder (White) Ranger, (button) Basic Grey, (markers) Stampin Up, (Scallop Punch) Stampin Up, (Classic Scalloped Ovals Large, Classic Ovals Large) Nestabilities

No comments:

Post a Comment