Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Online Class Day 8

Today’s card involved acetate, tissue paper, sticky back canvas, watercolor with markers and matte multi-medium.  I had to start over several times – not sure if I am just uncoordinated (ripped the tissue several times after it was stuck to the canvas) or if it is because I feel stuffy and achy (allergies, cold?).  I am leaning toward the later, since I also watched the season premiere of “Castle” tonight and even that confused me.  I have already made an appointment to get my flu shot this week - perhaps I am a few days late on it (isn’t that just the way things happen?)! 

SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: Sticky Back Canvas (White) Ranger, (Acetate Card) Hero Arts
Stamp:  (Find Joy ) Hero Arts, (Flower Dot Pattern, Butterflies and Print) Hero Arts/Basic Grey, (Lower Case Art) Stampers Anonymous  
Ink:   (Black, White) StazOn, (Antique Linen) Ranger
Other:  (Perfect Pearls mister) Ranger, vintage button, (markers) Stampin Up, (border punch) Fiskars, Multi-Medium (Matte) Ranger, (twine) Papertrey Ink

1 comment:

  1. Love your card. I haven't done the cards yet but finished the canvas. It was fun. I will do the cards this weekend. I am a slow stamper.

    ReplyDelete