Friday, September 2, 2011

Bright Happy Birthday


Hello!  Last year I took many, many, classes at the Scrapbook Expo in my area.  Just by chance (or bad luck) I ended up taking 4 classes from the same group of ladies.  Each class was more disorganized than the last and the tools either broken or non-existent – with instructions such as “put the punch on the ground and jump on it” in order to punch out needed pieces for the project.  The funniest thing was the coordination of GCD paper in the kits (nothing wrong with GCD – just the combos in the kit). My goal after just picking up the last two kits and leaving, was to come up with something … shall we say, more pleasing to my eye?!  I just finished the last two kits full - so there will be several cards in the future.  You may disagree with my choices – but trust me, the originals were “only pretty to their mama’s eye”!
Warning – when I misted my flowers – I did not use a spray box (although I have one sitting on a shelf, pristinely clean and tidy, right next to my craft table) – and basically sprayed my entire work table.  The work table still shimmers slightly, even after multiple cleanings.
SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: (White) Papertrey Ink, (Cherry) Amuse Studio
Patterned paper: various GCD patterns
Stamp: (Bold Line Flower) Hero Arts, (Happy Birthday) Technique Tuesday
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Memento
Other: Copic Markers, (Pearl Green) Radiant Rain Shimmering Mist - Luminarte

No comments:

Post a Comment