Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A*Muse Studios Halloween Workshop

Just a quick post about something other than the Online class, this weekend I am teaching a Halloween Card workshop - September 25th.  There will be four cards, a standing tag and a flat tag - the tags and two of the cards are strictly from A*Muse Studio's artists.  Two of the cards are strictly my work so I decided to share them here - though I have to say, if I hadn't taken the online class I wouldn't know how to make the cute rosette! 

If you are in the area, and if there is space, you can reserve your spot by going to the hostess' site  (RSVP thru www.mycmsite.com/shelley).

All products are from the A*Muse Studio catalogs except for the rosette maker from the Tim Holtz Alterations collection by Sizzix.


















No comments:

Post a Comment