Friday, August 19, 2011

Welcome to my first post - thank you to all visitors.  Double thanks to my friend Marisa (http://marisa-memyselfandi.blogspot.com/) without whom this blog could never have happened. 

The idea behind the determined crafter blog is to force myself along the creative path - to create, share and learn.  Like many crafters, I have a huge stockpile of paper, cardstock, buttons, brads, tools, beads, fabric, just name it - and I keep buying more (oh my, my favorite craft store Stampers Corner http://www.stamperscorner.net/ knows me by name)! 

So, I head out into the blogosphere with some bad photos of my work (hopefully that will get better in time with help from my friend Shelley – hint, hint, Shelley) and an enthusiasm of somebody who arrives at Walt Disney World and thinks they can do it all in one day.

The above card is almost all Greeting Farm (paper, stamps) with a touch of Copics and a lot of paper piecing thrown in – I vow in the future to keep better track of what was used in each posting. 

See you next time!





4 comments:

  1. Taking a hint ... I need to get a light tent :)
    What an awesome crafter designer you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see all of your creations!! I remember your "stash"... I think some of it lives here in Nebraska with us! The girls still use it to make cards for their friends. We always love getting cards from you because it is so exciting to see what a cute card you have made!! Hugs from your mid-western cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the land of blogging! You will have so much fun! I love this card...so cute! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete