Saturday, August 27, 2011

Birthday Elephant!

I love the sentiments in this stamp set and the honeycomb balloon!  The stamp set includes a stamp that you use on the honeycomb paper, then you cut out and place on card – so simple but so cute.  Inky Antics has at least 10 different sets – some with cupcakes, dog bones, balloons and Easter eggs.


I can't take credit for coming up with the inside layout - Inky Antics did the work for me (the back of the stamp package had a picture), I just used my own color choice - however, how cute is that little honeycomb balloon?!  Just as a hint - if you don't want the copic ink to bleed through, color the elephant on white card stock and then cut out and adhere to card inside.


SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: (White) Papertrey Ink, (Pumpkin) Amuse Studios
Patterned paper: (Salt Air 6X6 Mini Deck) Cosmo Cricket
Stamp: (Birthday Elephant) Inky Antics
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Memento
Other: Honeycomb Paper, Basic Grey Buttons, ribbon from Michaels bargain bin, Copics





1 comment:

  1. Such a fabulous card!! I just love Ink Antics :)

    ReplyDelete